Blase B. Cindric
Department of Computer Science and Information Systems
(330) 829 – 6649
University of Mount Union
Alliance, OH 44601 USA
cindricbb at mountunion.edu
Welcome to my Academic Web Site!Thanks for visiting -- I hope your experience will be a pleasant one. I have been a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems at the University of Mount Union since August 1999, in case you were wondering. You can find more information about me by following the link to Personal Info at the right.
Physical Office Hours:To view Spring 2013 Office Hours during Finals Week:
Some Selected Presentations:
- Play the MU Deal or No Deal Applet -- Developed for the Math Awareness Month Activity, April 5, 2007
- Evolutionary Computation: A New Way to Search For Solutions --
a presentation for the
Junior Scholars Program, Fall 2006
- Click Here for a page of the links seen in the presentation without having to click all the way through the presentation screens!
- Try your hand at solving Alphametic Puzzles (assigning a unique decimal digit value to each letter in an equation such as "SEND + MORE = MONEY") with the Alphametic Puzzle Solver Applet, and learn about these puzzles by experiencing the fascinating Alphametic Puzzle Presentation given at the Pi Mu Epsilon induction dessert on April 10, 2006!
- CSC 108, Spr. '13
- CSC 120, Spr. '13
- CSC 320, Spr. '13
- CSC 492, Spr. '13
- Courses Taught in Previous Semesters
- Personal Info